Saturday, August 5, 2017

"Hello Jake", by Jasmine Shea

As you read this post I am happily sitting at a Scrapbook Retreat in Melbourne with many of my fellow D-lish girls.  
Very blessed to be creating with so many talented ladies.

We added to our already crazy family earlier this year with a new kitty cat. 
I haven't had a cat in my life since I was living at home and I can't believe I waited that long....  
(Maybe the dog, fish, turtles and rabbit kept us in check for a while....lol.)

So meet Jake.

Here I have added one of my faves...a blue sequin bow.  I never ever thought I would use sequin bows on a page but I just love them for some extra detail.  Never say never hey?
For my journaling I used pieces of the Ombre Wordfetti as stand out words along with my handwriting to tell the story.
 And no page is complete if I don't have a Doily on there somewhere.
As a frame around the photo I used one of the Pip Berry Stems which can easily be molded to any shape you like.
 And adding to it all, some gorgeous flowers


Well enough from me, I can't wait to share some pages that I have created at retreat.

Jasx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment