Wednesday, July 5, 2017

"Live For Today" by Jasmine Shea


Isn't it just true?  Live for Today.  I think that's my new motto.  

It's something I try and remind the kids of when they have 'their heads in their phones'.... live for the moment you are in, not the one on the screen.  
As much as I love technology and I get it from their point of view, 
it has to be limited so you don't forget to look around you too.

I have created a page today using more D-lish scrappy goodness about my daughter and being only 9, she certainly lives for the day she is in.  
And even enjoys a little photo shoot at times.


I have used a lot of pieces from the May Just Add Paper Kit on my page.
There are some left so be sure to buy one of the kits or another one there if you are inspired from my page.  

A few close ups to show you the beautiful pieces.
I actually stamped over some of the pieces and although it looks a bit smudged close up, overall it blends in anyway.

The pale flower here is from the Little Birdie - Watercolour Heather flower packs and I just love this teamed up with the Wood veneer leaves.  



More flowers here and a bow from the May Just Add Paper Kit  along with a sweet resin flower.


And I just love the rawness of this Wooden title piece and finishing it all off with a Flair button.




So Live for Today and have lots of fun along the way....and hopefully some scrappy time too.

Jasx


No comments:

Post a Comment