Friday, July 14, 2017

"Beach Besties" by Rachel Dutko

Hi everybody

Today for my share I wanted to bring back some
summer beach vibes during this cold, dreary winter
with my page 'Beach Besties'


I started with some paints and sprays for my background, then created my embellishment clusters with lots of gorgeous D-lish products!

I layered some tissue paper from a Just Add Paper kit and a doily under my photo. The 'Bliss' tab is also from a previous JAP kit.


My two main embellishment clusters include apple blossoms, tea roses, resin buttons, coloured wire and a sequin bow.
The 'Cherry On top' flair (from a previous JAP kit) is just so sweet
and summery for my page. 




I have used upper and lower case puffy alphabet stickers for my title, and also added some ombre wordfetti around the page.







I also added some metallic stars and cogs, some wood veneer arrows and geotags, red thread, a fabric tag and some muslin from my stash. The Cocoa Vanilla Studio anchor adds another beachy element.

So here's another look at my page






D'lish products used


Thanks for looking

Rachel x x




No comments:

Post a Comment